These instructions cover recording videos with QuickTime on macOS.
- Launch QuickTime
- In the upper menu bar, select File > New Movie Recording.
- Select the downward triangle next to the record button to bring up your camera and microphone options. Select the Camera and Microphone you’d like to use and set Quality to Maximum.
- Push the Record button to begin recording.
- Push the Stop button to stop recording.
- To save your recording choose File > Save. We strongly encourage giving your recording a descriptive name (e.g.,
Make sure you are not small in the frame . Adjust you or your device so you are prominent and the top of your head is close to the top of the frame.
Make sure you are in a brightly lit area . Open window shades or turn on additional lights if needed! Additionally, orientante yourself so the light shines brightest onto your face and not your back.
While recording make sure you look at your camera and not your computer screen!
Published on June 07, 2022 at 2:29:22 pm CDT. Last modified on September 27, 2022 at 9:42:01 am CDT.