COVID-19 Update 1/29/21:
Due to the ever-changing situation with COVID 19, the Instructional Design and Media Services teams at UW Extended Campus will be suspending all face-to-face consultations and video services for faculty revising or developing their courses in the Spring of 2021. This does not mean we will discontinue providing design services and support. What it does mean is that our work will be completed remotely. For many of you, this is already happening, so the changes are negligible.
For those of you planning to film course content using the Media Services Team, we will be working with you on a contingency plan. The media lead will present you with alternatives that are high-quality and engaging for our students. Thank you for your understanding and please don’t hesitate to reach out to Patrick Wirth (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nick Meyer (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.
We work together with you, the Instructors and Subject Matter Experts, to create engaging content for our programs.
Below is a collection of documentation, walk-throughs, videos, and other resources to help you work closely with us to create media pieces for your course. In providing these we aim to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
Lesson, Unit, Section or Module Introduction
- Introduction Video (Coming soon!)
- Introduction Presentation (Coming soon!)
- Introduction Audio
- Introduction Written (Coming soon!)
- Course Guides (Coming soon!)
- Demonstration (Coming soon!)
- Uploading previously recorded videos to Canvas (Coming soon!)
- Using Google Voice to Record Remote Audio Interviews
- Using Google Voice to Record Remote Panel Discussions (Coming soon!)