We work together with you, the Instructors and Subject Matter Experts, to create engaging content for our programs.
Below is a collection of documentation, walk-throughs, videos, and other resources to help you work closely with us to create media pieces for your course. In providing these we aim to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
- What is Media?
- Types of Media
- When Should I Use Media in My Course?
- Who Helps Me Design and Create Media for my Course?
- What Are The Deadines for my Media Content?
- Can I Use External or Publisher Media Content?
- Where Should I Start?
- Media Program Leads
- Media Plans
- Course Development Timelines
- Copyright Policies
- Google Shared Drives
- Course Introduction Video
- Course Introduction Presentation
- Course Introduction Audio
- Course Introduction Written
- Audio Recording Best Practices
- Using Audacity to Record Audio
- Using Quicktime to Record Audio