Follow the steps below to upload video that is not recorded with the Kaltura Capture.
Do not click the Record/Upload Media button.
This is not the button to record or upload video for Kaltura Capture.
To upload a video:
- Sign into an online course and go to any page that has a Canvas Editor
- Click the More External Tools button (the blue down arrow)
- Click My Media on the dropdown menu
- Click the + Add New button on popup modal window
- Click Media Upload on the dropdown menu
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the + Choose a file to upload button to upload a file.
- Follows the Windows Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac) dialog to locate and select the file.
- While the video is uploading, fill in the required fields.
- Click the Save or </> Save and Embed button to save the info entered in the fields once the video completed uploading.
- The Save button will just save the info entered in the field and does not embed the video onto the Canvas Editor. The My Media modal will not close automatically.
- The </> Save and Embed button will save the info entered in the field and embed the video into the Canvas Editor once the video completed uploading. The My Media modal will close automatically.
Once completed, the uploaded video should be listed on the My Media modal and on the Kaltura Capture library.
Published on March 16, 2020 at 11:33:39 pm CDT. Last modified on March 17, 2020 at 9:42:58 pm CDT.