This folder structure should be used for all media projects regardless of the type of project (narrated presentation, video, graphic, etc).
Starter Folder Structure
Click the button below for a starter folder structure to use for your project!
- Assets: All linked assets should be stored in the media project folder so a user can pull the folder down and expect linking to work as intended.
- Extracted Audio: Extracted audio should be deleted upon project completion.
- Premiere Output: Premiere output files should be deleted upon project completion.
- Compressed Audio: Compressed audio will reside in the .sbproj directory only for SB projects.
- Audio Folder: Audio folder will only contain wav files used in most current iteration.
- Read Me: Information to help inform the edit can go in the readme.txt file.
Published on September 12, 2022 at 1:56:06 pm CDT. Last modified on September 15, 2022 at 7:37:26 am CDT.